Forums » Spirituality

Do You See What I See?

• 88 posts
    April 18, 2016 7:32 AM PDT

Do you see what I see? Can you feel what I feel? Could you experience different things than I experience? Should you know what I know?

Do you know where this line of questioning originates? The thresh hold of the portal between consciousness and spirit. If you were outside yourself looking in, or inside yourself peering out, what matters to you? Does it relate to how you see life?

There is no right or wrong answer, however when you are awakening to the being you know you feel is you, and what your mind remembers to be of you, if this knowing is one and the same, you are fully conscious spiritually in a physical body. This is something few people have achieved, a growing ability! If this is not one in the same, you are also one of the few people who is able to understand what life is all about as you live it to remember it.

• April 18, 2016 8:45 AM PDT

Gdyby wszystkie znane mi stoty, widziały taki sam świat, życie byłoby pozbawione piękna i wiedzy płynącej z róznorodności. Wolę świat, gdzie każdy widzi inaczej, gdzie można dzielić się Miłością i wiedzą, gdzie wszyscy z własnego punktu widzenia mają rację. Kocham taką zabawę i taki rodzaj doświadczenia.

• 5 posts
    September 12, 2016 4:53 PM PDT

Greetings Elshara,

If we are looking at the same, object, scene or drama/emotional experience together, we might agree on what we are preceiving although there may be differences in our personal descriptions and our feelings towards what we are preceiving may be completely different. Everyone's experience will differ accordingly to their cultural, social and educational backgrounds and from previous personal experiences.

The attractions/personal experiences that seem to be brought into our lives doesn't originate from outside of ourselves; they come from within. Isn't that a bummer... we are the ones responsible for creating our reality! Yes Elshara, that is how we see life... through our inner fellings and emotions which we project out into our reality in order for us to see who we are and how we are feeling.

I think there are very few people who know who they are and even fewer people that would actually want to take the time required to find out. If they did, would they accept the reality they have created for themselves?

This post was edited by Derek at September 12, 2016 4:55 PM PDT
    • 88 posts
    September 12, 2016 8:58 PM PDT

Thoughts mirror our reality. So if we create them from knowing what we wish to step in to, we can help others see this through the mirror of the reality of what they see us doing. Lead by example so so we can be it together.

• 5 posts
    September 13, 2016 5:05 PM PDT

Greetings Elshara,

'Seth' channelled by Jane Roberts said that we are in this physical existance to learn and understand that our energy, translated into fellings, thoughts and emotions, causes all experience. There are no exceptions.

Our beliefs provide the path that cause us to feel and think in a certain fashion and our emotiions follow our beliefs.

• 88 posts
    September 13, 2016 5:15 PM PDT

Hey now there's a name I've heard a lot about but haven't seen in a good while! That is an interesting concept to say the least for sure.

As we view ourselves, we see our now in the reflection of how we think of our now.

• 5 posts
    September 13, 2016 5:23 PM PDT

Greetings Elshara,

It's those harboured thoughts and feelings of how we think of ourselves in the now that are projected out into our reality; then attracted back to us in our experiences.

• 88 posts
    September 15, 2016 5:36 PM PDT

Kind of like mental waves of perception for exploration.