Forums » Science

Body Chemistry

• 88 posts
    November 30, 2020 1:17 PM PST

Does Hormornal change effect how you interact within the physical world in life? Can you change your hormornal status by ingesting different foods or other substances to help have more control over your internal chemistry? For that matter, is it possible to eat certain foods that last longer within your digestive system than other foods?

Energy consumption has always been a topic of interest to me. If you can experiment with so many other things, why not try and improve your health over all? Can we take it a step further? Is it possible to use supplements as a natural remedy to balance our preference in hormonal and other bodily changes? I think that although some combinations could prove deadly, others could just as well prove amazing, which is why I am curious to know if we have more of an internal control over our bodies as we do an external control over our appearance.

What is your advice? Should we look in to a more healthy internal chemistry? Should we stop worrying so much about appearance and start worrying more about how we function as a society from within? I would like to focus on every and all if any changes we know of to bring together a life style of nutritional ecstasy in to our lives to feed the future of past success within the present moment. If you have any advice, tips or suggestions, share your thoughts here. Let us see what we can come up with together.